Tandez Academy Reality-Based Self Defense System
Our Reality-Based Self Defense System is based on the combination of three self defense arts -
1. Jeet Kune Do (Jun Fan Gung Fu/Jeet Kune Do Concepts)
2. Filipino Martial Arts (Kali, Escrima, Kuntaw, Silat)
3. Maphilindo Silat
These arts fit the criteria required to define a purely self defense art:
1. The martial art must succeed under a NO RULES environment 100% of the time - this means it cannot be a sport or a for tournaments. Sport martial arts will not work under a NO RULES fight.
2. The martial art must be able to neutralize WEAPONS and expect weapons to be part of the fight.
3. The martial art must be able to neutralize MULTIPLE ATTACKERS, even armed with various weapons.
4. The martial art must succeed if you are caught in an AMBUSH ATTACK.