Functional and practical self-defense training for women ages 12 and over
- This class has Open Enrollment - you can register and start anytime
- We recommend a minimum of 8 - 12 weeks of training for basic level competency in self-defense and survival.
- We train you in 5 Areas:
- Stand-Up Fighting - Long Range Striking - Kicking and Punching
- Stand-Up Fighting - Close-Range Tactics and Techniques
- Rape Prevention/Sexual Assault Defense
- Assault w/ a Deadly Weapon - Defend and Disarms vs. Knife, Gun, & Impact Weapons
- Mental Training - Overcoming Fear & Intimidation/ Fighting Spirit
- The classes will train various drills and exercises to develop your fighting techniques until they become reflexive, or ingrained into your muscle memory. That way you don't have to think when you fight back - you simply trust that your body will respond automatically to the threat.
- This class is made for teenagers, college students, working women, mothers, and every woman in between. No experience necessary.