Muay Thai Round Kick
with Ajarn Chai Sirusute
Muay Thai Test with Ajarn Chai Sirusute
Our Muay Thai Kickboxing and Boxing classes are one of the best in Mountain View and the SF Bay Area. For beginners and veterans of kickboxing, the classes will challenge you. Muay Thai is a traditional martial art from Thailand and is also the country's national sport. The art trains you in the use of kicks, boxing punches, elbows, and knees. It also trains you in the Clinch Range, or close-quarters, in the application of knees, elbows, and throws. In our Muay Thai classes, you will:
- Learn how to kick, Muay Thai-style, using the shins (Round Kicks) and the ball of the foot (Push Kicks), as well as Spin Kicks.
- Learn how to box, Western Boxing-style: learn the 5 Fundamental Punches of Boxing: the Jab, Cross, Hook, Uppercut, and Overhand.
- Learn the Muay Thai Elbows Matrix - multiple and versatile elbow attacks
- Learn the Muay Thai Knee Matrix - the various types of knees used in the sport
- Learn the Muay Thai Combinations Series - master the 2 to 20 count Thai Boxing combinations from the Thai Boxing of the USA curriculum.
- Learn the Muay Thai Clinch - the Plum Position offense and defenses
- Learn how to Spar in Muay Thai and Boxing - safely, but effectively
- Improve your stamina, strength, speed, skills, and fighting strategies.
Our Boxing program is blended into the Muay Thai classes. You will the fundamentals of boxing, including offense, defense, startegy, and tactics. We do tons of drills as well as physical endurance training.
Our Muay Thai Kickboxing and Boxing training program is based on SiFu Adrian Tandez's ongoing training with his mentor, Guro Dan Inosanto (Inosanto Academy). The training program is also based on the curriculum of Ajarn Chai Sirusute (President, Thai Boxing Association of the USA) and Coach Erik Paulson (STX Kickboxing/CSW).
Ajarn Chai Sirusute
explains the basics of Muay Thai
Annual Oregon Thai Camp
Thai Boxing Association